My Rosegal style

Hi dear, today I want to show you what I have taken with my last order on Rosegal. As I said before, this is a fantastic e-commerce where you can find women's and men's clothing and accessories at really low prices.
You can choose from a wide range of styles, from Vintage Fashion to Contemporary Style. Now I show you what I've taken.
The first is a long-sleeved sweater. Its features are front curl and neckline.
You can also buy it in yellow ocher.
I wore it with one of the necklaces taken on Rosegal, which I will talk you later.

Side Button Cowl Neck Knitted Long Sleeve Sweater

The second is beautiful asymmetric sweater. I took it in gray but you can also order it in wine red and purplish blue.
Below photo you will find the link of it.
I also wear this sweater with the other Rosegal necklace, which I will speak later.

Asymmetric Buttoned Knitwear

After choosing two sweaters I chose from the accessories two beautiful necklaces. These are the necklaces: the first one has a large oval pendant with turquoise life tree, the second is vintage style.

Vintage Faux Gem Insert Waterdrop Necklace

Faux Turquoise Life Tree Oval Necklace


Finally I recommend to make your purchases on Rosegal using the RGEN code for another 10% discount!

9 commenti:

  1. Great items , I like both necklaces :-)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Li indossi benissimo!
    Complimenti ^_^ Maris

    RispondiElimina
  3. Cara Adenina, li vesti veramente bene complimenti cara amica.
    Ciao e buona serata con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    RispondiElimina
  4. il secondo mi piace ed è decisamente più nelle mie corde, trovo anche che ti stia bene

    RispondiElimina
  5. Ciao! Che belli!! Mi piacciono questi capi!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Interesting shopping, thanks for sharing with us. I love necklaces and the last one is my prefer! ♡ Kisses.
    Valentina

    RispondiElimina
  7. Troppo bella la prima maglia e la collana! Ti stanno molto bene :))
    That's Amore Blog 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

    RispondiElimina
  8. Ciao Adenina stai benissimo con queste maglie! La prima è molto raffinata, mi piace molto!
    Un abbraccio!

    RispondiElimina